CNY Fair Housing at CNY Fair Housing
* Investigates claims of housing discrimination.
* Counsels individuals about their rights under local, state and federal fair housing laws.
* Protects the rights of persons who have been illegally discriminated against through mediation or by filing cases in federal, state or local court and/or with HUD.
* Provides training for non-profit organizations, real estate agents and other housing industry professionals.
* Designs and conducts self-monitoring programs for real estate, banking and insurance companies.
Serves: Onondaga, Tompkins, Oneida, Madison, Cayuga, Oswego, Jefferson and St. Lawrence counties.
Eligibility: Must be discrimination based.
Fees: No fee for service.
Intake Process: By appointment or walk-in.
Documents Required: None.
731 James Street, Suite 200
Syracuse, NY 13203Main:
Last Updated: 2/8/2018
Please contact us to update the information in this listing.×
This information is provided as a referral only, based on what has been collected for use by 2-1-1 Mid York, not as an endorsement, license or recommendation of a particular provider.Â The information contained is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of the updated date.