Advocacy Programs at ARISE Madison County Office
* Provides assistance with the following through a independent living advocate:
- Applying for benefits such as HEAP, Food Stamps, Medicaid and keeping them
- Locating an affordable and/or accessible apartment
- Getting medical equipment needed at home or home access modifications
- Getting assistance with home care, shopping and person care
- Meeting basic needs such as food and shelter
- Information and referral services
* Provides assistance with the following through a independent living advocate and system advocate:
- Applying for Social Security benefits
- Advice on making apartments and homes accessible
- Trust information etc. Pooled trust
- Getting information to go back to school/ work and on work incentives
Serves: Madison County.
Eligibility: Individuals with a disability, call for information.
Fees: No fee for services.
Intake Process: Call for appointment preferred or walk in.
Documents Required: None.
131 Main Street, Suite 102
Oneida, NY 13421Service/Intake:
315-363-4672 ext. 229 Carrie Eastman - Individual Advocacy ProgramService/Intake:
315-363-4672 ext. 228 Jennifer Lea - System Advocacy ProgramEmail Address:
Last Updated: 3/8/2018
Please contact us to update the information in this listing.×
This information is provided as a referral only, based on what has been collected for use by 2-1-1 Mid York, not as an endorsement, license or recommendation of a particular provider.Â The information contained is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of the updated date.