Advocacy and Case Management Services at Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc.
* Offers information and referral services, education on epilepsy, developmental disabilities and on traumatic brain injury.
- Case management
- Medicaid service coordination
- Health Homes
- Family support services
- Structured day and evening programs
- Support groups, counseling
- Employment/vocational counseling
- Community habilitation
- Residential services
- Camp EAGR - Residential summer camp for children with epilepsy
Serves: Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Oswego, Otsego, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne, and Yates Counties.
Eligibility: Varies by program. Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service except in residential programs.
Intake Process: Call, email or walk-in for information.
Languages Offered: Spanish. Other language assistance available.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623Main:
Last Updated: 7/16/2018
Please contact us to update the information in this listing.×
This information is provided as a referral only, based on what has been collected for use by 2-1-1 Mid York, not as an endorsement, license or recommendation of a particular provider.Â The information contained is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of the updated date.